There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
8 Random Things About Me:
1. I LOVE Ranch dressing! We're not talking I get a salad and dab on some ranch, lol. No, I love ranch and eat it on almost everything. Some people think I'm crazy, but hey -- I am who I am and I love ranch!
2. I cannot ride a bicycle. I know, I know, how can you grow up in the 80s in America and not be able to ride a bike? Well, I'm stubborn and demanding. I did fine as a kid with training wheels. One day my daddy took off the training wheels and I kept falling down to the point of not wanting to ride at all. Finally, I told him I never wanted to learn and wanted nothing to do with a bike! He didn't push and by the time I decided I might care, I was ready for a car! To this day, I still cannot ride a bike!
3. I am addicted to the internet. In addition to blogging, I frequent myspace, ebay, and yahoo. I also download and play games that my son calls nerdy and girly. Oh well, I have fun in my spare time and I enjoy them thank you very much!
4. I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder, aka major mood swings. If you read one day and I sound really depressed and another I sound really elated, yeah it's the mood swings! I'm okay, really.
5. I love to read. I don't read like I used to because work, kids, house, bills,..... I just don't have the time, but I do enjoy it. Right now I'm reading "The Street Lawyer," by John Grisham.
6. I'm writing a book. It may be ten or twenty years from now before it is finished, but I'm working on a story about MS, in honor of my aunt who passed away from this dreadful disease.
7. I got pregnant/married while in high school. I hope my kids learn from me rather than repeat me, but I guess there isn't a lot I can say if they do. I just don't want them to face the same hardships I have faced.
8. I'm a great listener. Yeah, I am, running out of other things to say, sorry....
Here are the poor souls I have choosen to tag. I can't figure out how to do it any other way...