Welcome

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow go away

It seems like all the weather has done this winter is come down hard on everyone across the country. I've heard stories of people in the desert getting snow, that is just ridiculous! I have never been a fan of snow myself. Personally, if it weren't for my kids, friends, and family all being in Kentucky - I would pack up and move someplace warm and sunny - preferably with a beach and sand. Oh well, a woman can dream. It certainly beats looking outside and seeing four inches of snow on the ground. The north has gotten much more than that, but I'm just cold and tired of winter and it's only January!

Okay, now that I got that out of my system I can get off my winter soapbox.

Life has been very interesting, but very hectic recently. Without getting into all of the personal details, life has changed a great deal and is about to change even more over the course of the next few weeks. Partly due to family issues and partially due to my job ending in 4-6 weeks, we have decided to move back to my hometown, which is about two hours south.

It was a very difficult decision, but one I think (and hope) will work out the best for my family in the long run. It's scary to uproot and start over once again. I see advantages and disadvantages to both ends of the spectrum. No matter what happens though, we have each other. My children are the most important people in my life - all I want is for them to be happy. I really hope it does work out in the end.

No comments: