Welcome

Sunday, February 17, 2008

60 Things you never wanted to know

Happy belated Valentine's Day to all. I hope it was wonderful! I worked most of the day, but spent the evening with Shawn. It was great!

Okay, Dawn from Because I Said So did a 60 things survey in her blog, so I'm using it for my post today. Hope it's not too boring!



60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
a car seat, de-icer, CDs, fries, papers, misc. crumbs, half full bottles of water, toys, pictures,There's probably more, but I'm not going outside to look!

2. When was the last time you threw up
thankfully it's been awhile

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I say what the h*** alot!

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Adam, Aurea, my friend Regina

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
sleeping in for a change!

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
talking on the phone

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
playing with kids? IDK

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
It's right there!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
choc. chip cookie dough

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cherry Coke

12. What are you wearing right now?
still in my pajamas!

13. What was the last thing you ate?
pizza

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no

15. When was the last time you ran?
I work at a residential treatment facility, so I run between houses alot!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
??? the kids' baseball games last summer?

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
my loopy friends

19. Ever go camping?
unfortunately yes

20. Do you have a tan?
yes, thanks to tanning bed

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
no usually just from the can

25. What did your last IM say?
I love you

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
the kids are off school for President's Day and I don't have to work, so spending the day with them

28. Where is your mom right now?
in the other room

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
TV

30. What color is your watch?
don't wear one

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
kangaroos

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
no

33. What is your birthstone?
sapphire

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
depends on my time and mood

35.How many kids do you want?
just the 2 I have

36. Do you have a dog?
nope

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
my friend Regina

38. Have you met anyone famous?
does watching them sing count?

39. Any plans today?
vegging

40. How many states have you lived in?
one.

41. Ever go to college?
yes

42. Where are you right now?
here

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
a few things

44. Last song listened to?
Exceptional

46. Are you allergic to anything?
penicillin, erithrymiacin, sulfa drugs, dryer sheets, pollen

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
my tennis shoes

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I don't think so

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
LOL! They shouldn't be if they are!

51. What time is it?
12:46

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes

53. Do you eat healthy?
yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
work or home, depends on day

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I don't think so

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29 again

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes

60. How did you get one of your scars?
sliding off the back of a moped at age 5!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I copied this and put it on my own blog!!
Thanks!
Jen

http://jenatwork.blogspot.com

Damama T said...

YAY! Another cherry Cokeaholic! Was the IM to you or from you? Either way, that's so sweet!

This is the 3rd time I've seen this. I think I'm gonna have to do it! It looks fun and some of my answers could be verrrry interesting! ;o) LOL! I'll holler when I have it up.