Welcome

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I realize I am a few days late, but I hope everyone had a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. I went home to Glasgow to eat turkey and spend time with the family. My sister became a stepmom when she got married in September, so I finally got to spend time with my new step-nephew also. My niece was very happy to see me and Aurea. My nephew could care less that I was there, but he and Aurea had fun playing on the computer after Thanksgiving dinner was finished.

We came home on Friday. Aurea was supposed to be in the Christmas parade with Girl Scouts, but too many of the girls were sick and we decided it was too cold to go. Instead, we stayed home and put up and decorated the Christmas tree. Saturday we went to Southern Lights. It is held at the KY Horse Park and you drive through and get to look at the creative, festive trail of lights. At the end, we got to go inside where Aurea got her picture made with Santa. Back outside, she was excited to get to ride a real camel!

All in all, we had a great long weekend and a nice Thanksgiving. I hope everyone else did as well.

No comments: