Welcome

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June update

For Mother's Day, Aurea gave me some green tea and a poem. I loved the poem, I have it put up safely. However, I'm not a big green tea drinker plus I kept forgetting about it, so I hadn't consumed it. Yesterday though, she told her new babysitter that mommy hurt her feelings by not drinking her tea! I felt so bad so I went home and fixed supper and had the tea with my supper. You should have seen her smile! That smile made it worth the tea and just reminds me of how little things excite children so much.

Adam and I are going to Kings Island the end of this month, he is really excited. So am I, I've never been. I can't wait to go have a day just the two of us. It's also UK Day at King's Island so we got reduced price admission and picnic tickets. It's going to be a lot of fun. Aurea might be going to a dance camp that weekend.

Outskirts sent the interior proofs of my book and everything is finally coming together. It won't be long now until my book is officially ready to sell. It is so exciting! I can use this good news right now.

Everything else in life is crazy and chaotic right now. I'm glad to have some small stuff in there to help see the silver lining.

No comments: