Welcome

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My chaotic life

I haven't felt like blogging much lately, so thank you to any people actually still reading this. I have had so much going on in my life that blogging just had to take a backseat to it all. I'm glad to be able to come back and write about some of it. I won't get detailed though since it is mostly personal.

I learned in March that you don't necessarily know someone and what they are capable of as well as you think, even after three years. Some people just do not have respect for other people and do not see what is wrong with hurting them. I will not go into detail, but it is now an ongoing situation I will have to deal with for months or even years to come.

My grandmother passed away in April, she was 95. She lived a nice, long life. It hurt when she went, but we all knew it was time. I was just grateful I had the opportunity to say goodbye.

My life has been very chaotic since March and I'm ready for things to settle down. It is much quieter at home without a man around. Work has also calmed down since UK had its graduation last weekend.

Aurea is doing well. She is ready for school to be out. However, due to makeup days for snow and ice, she won't be out until June 4 this year. Adam is enjoying track and school events, but he is ready to finish school too.

The publisher sent the cover proofs for my book. I'm really excited and anxiously awaiting the interior proofs so we can finish production and get this book ready for sale!

1 comment:

Damama T said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I'm sorrier for the troubles you are facing. But I'm so impressed with the fact that you are staying positive. You make a good coffee girl! ;o) xoxoxo