Welcome

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm back

Obviously, it has been quite some time since I last updated my blog. I have actually been reading the blogs of my friends and fellow bloggers, I just have not had time to respond to each one. I have been keeping up though! I moved back to Lexington in July and I've been using the internet at the library ever since. Unfortunately, the library has time limits so I have not posted or responded like I wanted. I've had way too much to do in a very short time.

We finally got internet back at home on Friday, my 30th birthday! OMG I cannot believe I turned 30, it does not even seem possible. Kevin made it a very romantic birthday though. I got lots of new clothes so I had a new outfit to wear out. Then, we went to Red Lobster for dinner where I received a gold and diamond necklace, it is absolutely beautiful! Then, he took me to Comedy Off Broadway. I love comedy clubs, I laughed until I cried! Then, yesterday I got a manicure and pedicure! I certainly got spoiled this weekend. It makes getting older a little more bearable!!

The kids are doing great. Adam is almost 13 and talks about football constantly. His favorite team (besides his school of course) is Ohio State. Aurea is 6 and loves first grade. She is back at the school where she started with her old friends. Her best friend lives across the street now so I feel like I have two daughters! It's great though because they are always playing with each other and being occupied.

I'm enjoying being back in Lexington and having a fresh start. I miss talking to everyone and hopefully I'll be able to update more often now. Talk to everyone soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for stopping by. Glad Lexington is treating you well! Will check back in on you :-)

Valarie said...

I turn the big 3-0 next year. I am actually looking forward to it!!
Ok, is there anyone out there who isn't a Buckeye fan??
Glad to see you back!! :)

Damama T said...

First of all - happy WAYYYY belated birthday! LOL! Glad you are back where you feel like you are home. It is an important factor in life to be happy where you live.