Welcome

Saturday, May 3, 2008

My links

My apologies to anyone who noticed that my links and titles didn't all match. I have checked them and believe they are now all fixed. If anyone notices that I missed one, please let me know. It is certainly unintentional. The only thing I couldn't fix though, my computer won't do the upside down question mark. :( I'm sorry.

Otherwise, my life is about the same. Still working and taking care of the kids. School is fast coming to an end, so I'm preparing for summer vacation and all of the extra time around here.

The Derby was bittersweet today. Living in Kentucky, the Derby is a huge event. I was glad to see Big Brown win, but really sorry Eight Belles had to be put down afterwards.

Okay, that's my short and sweet post for the night. Take care all.

3 comments:

Damama T said...

One of the horses my uncle trained trained was Bugs Alive in 75. He was a barrel racing champion. And I got to ride him before he died in 1985. It was soooo cool. I was really sad when he died, but my uncle was almost inconsolable. It broke my heart to see that big, strong cowboy cry.


OK, DAGNABBIT ALL!! I've tried entering that S.T.U.P.I.D. word verification 3, make that 4, times now! GRRRRR!! HOW I HAAAATE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

I love horses but do not follow the big horse races. I almost cried just reading about it yesterday. Poor horse and owners and trainers, they get so attached to the animals they take care off. :(

Theresa in Mèrida said...

I am always amazed when someone who speaks English even notices the upside down question mark. I was just being silly when I did it that way. If you are using a Spanish language keyboard, you get the upside down ¿¡ñ and the àccént marks,the @ and some other symbols are not easily typed (something had to go to make room!) It makes touch typing interesting if you learned on an English language keyboard. I actually have an English language one but by using the language bar fool my computer into thinking that I have a Spanish keyboard.
I wasn't complaining, I never expected to find my blog on your blog list. It was weird, I was trying to read the blog about the family living in the desert and it kept sending me to my blog. At first, I thought that I was doing something wrong. LOL, talk about being brainwashed.
Thank you for adding me to your list.
regards,
Theresa