Welcome

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Awww!!

I feel so good. I worked hard cleaning this house today, no big deal right? Yeah, it's usually one of those have to things I never get credit for. Anyway, tonight Adam told me the house looked awesome and Drew came over and looked around and just said "Dang!" Awwww, thank you guys. It's nice to actually have little things noticed sometimes.

Last night, Shana took Adam, Drew, and Tiffany to City Limits. It's this little place in town that hosts dances for middle school students every Friday night. It's like a club, but it's only for kids in local middle schools and it's chaperoned so it's great for the kids. I went and picked the kids up at 10 p.m. after the dance. They were going nuts! Talk about girlfriends and boys and everything, it was crazy. I feel old! My Friday nights have been reduced to picking up pre-teens from a dance and listening to gossip on the way home! Oh well, the kids had fun and it's all part of being a parent right?!

Nobody reads these so I don't guess it matters what I say, I'm just bored and lonely and sitting home on a Saturday night. I got to go out a couple of weeks ago so I guess I really shouldn't complain. It just stinks. Amber moved to Florida and I don't have a lot of other friends here. Sure I have plenty to call and say hi, but none to really talk and hang out with. I really need to make friends here, but it's hard. I work all week and then stay home with kids all weekend. Even if I don't have kids, I really don't want to go out on my own. I know, strange I guess.

I'm really okay, I just get in moods. Blame it on the BPD!! The joys of mood swings and depression. I do okay most of the time, but sitting home alone typing on myspace really doesn't help lift my mood. We're going to church tomorrow so hopefully getting out of the house other than grocery shopping or work will help. I guess that's it since I'm starting to ramble. If anyone actually reads this, thanks for listening.

No comments: